The recipe is from Pampered Chef, but I added some extra fruit beyond their instructions. This works best if you have a baking stone…
*UPDATE 3/4/09* Click here to see The Final Rose Fruit Pizza.
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 container (8 ounces) vanilla, strawberry or banana low-fat yogurt
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Red grapes, cut in half
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 2 bananas cut in 1/4 inch slices, splashed with lemon juice to keep from browning
- Strawberries, sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Form dough into a ball and place in center of Classic Round Stone. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4-inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone; cool completely.
Combine yogurt and pineapple; spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Arrange fruit in a circle over yogurt mixture.
Adapted from Pampered Chef’s Paradise Dessert Pizza