Now I am supposed to award 5 other blogs with an E for Excellence. Blogs I enjoy. Typically, I believe they are supposed to be food blogs, but I’m going to have to award my first two to non-food blogging sites.
1. Jamie at Memories Illustrated is such a creative and talented gal! I’ll be posting a blog solely for her soon, but also want everyone to know how Excellent she is! More to come about her later!
2. Dorinda at MaryBeale.com owns a needlework company and actually creates her own designs. She has a great collection and is currently also interested in all of our food blogs! Yesterday she posted one of my recipes… Check it out!
3. Blake at BlakeMakes has found his niche. I really think he has tapped into an awesome market for foodies! He’s created a “sooper” group for us food bloggers to join and help raise awareness for certain food products. Best part of it, we get free food! That’s definitely Excellent!
4. Joelen at Joelen’s Culinary Adventures most certainly deserves this award. She leads a Meet Up group that gets together for …well… different culinary adventures! She’s AMAZING at organizing these events and always has some goodies for the participants to take home. And, she is in my local area (just a short train ride away). I’m hoping to join her in the Meet Ups once the weather warms up!
5. Lastly, but certainly not least, the award also goes to Jaime at Good Eats ‘n Sweet Treats. Not only is her blog one of my faves, but she’s a fellow Nestie, Daring Baker, and Sooper Hero! The photos of her food are extremely tempting!
If I didn’t list your blog, it doesn’t mean I don’t like it. I could only choose 5…but I’ll tell you right now I definitely read more than that! 🙂