Zucchini Bites Recipe
• 3 cups grated zucchini
• 1 cup baking mix (such as Bisquick or homemade)
• 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Freshly ground pepper
• 1/2 cup cooking oil
• 4 eggs, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
Measure zucchini, baking mix, onion, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper, oil, and eggs into a large bowl.
Mix vigorously with a wooden spoon until combined.
Spread in prepared pan and bake about 25 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes, then cut into 36 pieces.
May be served warm or at room temperature.
Yield: 36 zucchini bites