A sweet, creamy and impressive breakfast is a cinch with our 5-ingredient Blueberry Ricotta Breakfast Bubble Up Bake. Add this to your collection of quick breakfasts to make when you have overnight guests.
I love a good breakfast bake, but sometimes it take a little bit more prep than I have time for in the morning. Sometimes I'm not the greatest at remembering to prep the pan the day before to just pop in the oven when I wake up. That's why I love this bubble up bake so much -- it takes no time at all so I can easily do everything at once. But, when it's done, everyone thinks it took more effort than it did.
To get this breakfast to your table in a jiffy, open the refrigerated biscuits and cut them into wedges. Mix with the rest of the ingredients then bake in a 9x13 pan. That's it! Ready within 30 minutes!
Blueberry Ricotta Breakfast Bubble Up Bake
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury Grands! Blueberry Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and milk; set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 triangles (like pie wedges). Place in the bowl with the cheese mixture and gently stir to coat. Fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer to the baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until baked through. Serve immediately.