This cheesy cold corn dip is a favorite party dip served with Fritos Scoops for football tailgating season.
After the NBA playoffs finish in June, Ben starts counting down the days until football season starts. It’s finally here! This means good friends, good beer, and good party dips!
We love a good cheesy corn dip and this one whips together in 5 minutes. You do want to make it at least two hours in advance to allow the flavors to blend, but that’s a good thing in my opinion because you can make it the day before and let it hang out in the fridge until ready to serve.
This recipe makes a ton, so bring it to a big party or be prepared to graze on the leftovers in your fridge for an entire week. 🙂 It really does stay good for that long!
Cheesy Cold Corn Dip
- 11 oz can Mexicorn , drained
- 10 oz can Ro-Tel , drained
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese , shredded
- 4 stalks green onions , sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with corn chips. Keeps in the fridge for 1 week.