This Fruity Brownie Dessert Pizza comes together quickly with a boxed brownie mix and a fruity cream cheese frosting. Top off with a dollop of whipped cream and you have the easiest dessert ever!
If you've been reading my blog for quite some time, you probably already know this about me. I absolutely love brownies. Serve me brownies for dessert, and I'll never be disappointed. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top, and I'll be your best friend...forever.
This time, though, I went a step further into my kingdom of fudgy brownie love and created a way to enjoy it for the summer. I stirred some cream cheese into that powdered sugar and spread it over the top of my pan of brownies. Then, I topped that with a healthy dose of fresh fruit. Did I mention that the brownies were baked in a round pizza pan? Yep, fruity brownie pizza, people! Dig it? Judah does...
Really, with the ease of this recipe, you have no excuse to not make this dessert. Fresh fruit is at our finger tips now, and will be all summer long. Get creative and mix up the toppings with your personal favorite fruits, but don't forget to top each slice off with a dollop of COOL WHIP whipped topping. It makes every bite that much better.
Tell me, what is your favorite dessert and how do you plan to enjoy it this summer? 🙂
Fruity Brownie Dessert Pizza
- 1 boxed brownies mix (for a 9x13-inch pan)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup oil
- 8 oz cream cheese , softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 bananas
- lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups diced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 8 oz COOL WHIP whipped topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-inch round (rimmed) pizza pan with nonstick spray; set aside. (You can also use the disposable round pizza pans.)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs, water and oil. Stir until just combined. Pour into the greased pan and spread evenly with a spatula. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the brownie pan from the oven and allow to completely cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Spread evenly over the top of the cooled brownie round. Slice the bananas and sprinkle with lemon juice to preserve the coloring. Place the banana slices evenly over the top of the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with strawberries and blueberries.
- Slice into wedges and serve immediately with a dollop of COOL WHIP whipped topping.
Pin this image to your favorite recipe board.
Full Disclosure: As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received coupons for free COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and a stipend. Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content.
What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms