Musselman’s Apple Butter is mixed with creamy peanut butter and then layered with white chocolate between buttery Ritz crackers for an easy sweet and salty snack.
Super Bowl Sunday is one week away! Because I’m back in school full time we are not hosting a huge party like we have in the past, however, that doesn’t mean I’m not going to be snacking away on all things delicious! This year, I’ll have these Apple Peanut Butter Cracker Stackers on hand because they are super quick to make and such a yummy combination.
How easy is it to take just four ingredients and sandwich them together? Super-dooper easy, that’s how! Simply stir the peanut butter into the apple butter and spread on one cracker. Melt white chocolate and spread on another cracker then put the two crackers together and … BAM! … you have your magical cracker snack.
I’m always finding new ways to use my Musselman’s Apple Butter, whether it’s in soup, a dip, or a cheese ball. Because apple butter is a versatile ingredient that can enhance your favorite sweet and savory recipes, we also use it for breakfast, dessert and healthy snacks.
Peanut Apple Butter and White Chocolate Cracker Stacks
- ½ cup Musselman’s Apple Butter
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag (12 oz.) white chocolate morsels
- 1 box round snack crackers (about 72 crackers)
- In a medium bowl, combine the apple butter and peanut butter until fully incorporated and creamy. Spread about a teaspoon on half of the crackers; set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl, heat 1 cup of the white chocolate morsels on high, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Spread about 1 teaspoon on the remaining crackers. Melt the remaining morsels until all crackers are used.
- Match one white chocolate cracker with one apple butter cracker to create a cracker sandwich. Let cool at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
This post is sponsored by Musselman’s Apple Butter. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that I love which helps make this site possible.