Taking the burger to the next level by topping with peanut butter, bacon and peach chutney. This sweet and savory flavor combination will rock your world!
Have you ever had a peanut butter burger? I really should have shared this burger recipe with you weeks ago. Time has slipped by so quickly! Peach season has come and gone, but it doesn't mean you can't still get your hands on them. There were a ton at my grocery store yesterday.
Speaking of time slipping by... it's OCTOBER today!! Are you heading to the pumpkin patches, apple orchards, corn mazes, etc. to celebrate? We'll be doing all of that next week. Can't.wait. Maybe you want to make an Oktoberfest Burger, to celebrate instead? 😉
For this burger, you will need to first make the Peach Chutney that I posted a little while back. Use any extras for a game day appetizer this football season, paired with cheese and crackers.
You will be surprised at how much you'll love this burger! I've had regular peanut butter and bacon burgers before, and liked them, but I loooove it with the peach chutney included. Think of it as your jelly to the sandwich. SO good!
Peanut Butter and Bacon Burger with Peach Chutney
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (more or less, to taste)
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 1 cup Fresh Peach Chutney (recipe here
- 4 hamburger buns (homemade or store-bought)
- Heat up your grill. Meanwhile, shape the ground beef into 4 individual patties, mixing in the salt and pepper. Grill the burgers until cooked to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Lightly toast the buns on the grill, if desired.
- To assemble the burgers, place a burger patty on bottom half of bun. Layer with peanut butter, bacon and peach chutney (amounts are up to your taste). Finish it off with the top half of the bun. Repeat with the other patties and ingredients. Open your mouth wide, take a big bite and relish the sweet and savory delight!