White Cheese Dip Recipe
- Green chiles — from a can and gives the white cheese dip an extra kick!
What Kind of Cheese Is Used in Mexican Restaurants?
How to Make White Cheese Dip
(Hand model courtesy of my two-year old son.)
To make white queso dip, follow the easy steps below:
- Remove bowl from the microwave and stir in the chiles and jalepeños.
Scroll down for full recipe ingredients and instructions.
Queso Blanco Dip Tips and Tricks:
Mexican recipes to serve with queso blanco dip
- Ground Beef Wet Burritos
- Chipotle Shredded Pork Enchiladas
- Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Mexican Rice
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Mexican Restaurant White Cheese Dip
- 1 lb white American cheese , cut into cubes
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water , optional for a thinner dip
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 2 pickled jalapenos (from a can) , chopped
- 1 ounce pickled jalapeno juice (from the can)
- pinch of cumin (optional)
Crock Pot Method:
Hungry for more?
Sign up to receive an email each time I have a new recipe or
follow me on Instagram or Facebook for behind the scenes!