Easy dinner tonight using only one pan with this Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Vegetables recipe. Roasted links and your choice of vegetables on one large cooking tray – lined with foil for easy clean up!
We finally had a pretty simple weekend. This last Saturday was one of the first where we had ZERO plans, so we stayed in and cleaned for most of the day. Ben climbed into our attic to get our fall decorations — I was surprised at how little we’ve accumulated in our 13 years of marriage! Either we have a box lost in the attic, or we change our mind and throw things out too often.
After all that cleaning and decorating, I wanted something very simple for dinner. We almost went out to eat so I wouldn’t have to cook, but with saving for our Disney trip coming up in a few months, we’re trying to budget ourselves. I had everything needed to quickly throw together this Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Veggies dish and knew it wouldn’t take much effort.
I love using my large half sheet pan to make this recipe. It’s safe to say I use this same sheet pan multiple times a week — for roasting potato hash for breakfast, to baking cookies, to preparing one dish meals like this.
You can choose your favorite vegetables to include — from brussels sprouts to carrots to peppers to onions or broccoli and more! My favorite is always including some kind of potato, greens, onion and of course the kielbasa. Try pre-cooked sausage instead of the kielbasa if you like! I think you’ll love how versatile it is.
We’ve done other sheet pan recipes that I have yet to post. Would you like me to share them someday? I would love to hear other sheet pan meals you make, too!
Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Veggies
- 12-14 oz pre-cooked kielbasa sliced in 1-inch rounds
- Select veggies (small potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, brussels sprouts, red onion, bell peppers, etc.)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- dried rosemary to taste
- dried parsley to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line large sheet pan with foil. Lightly grease with nonstick spray.
- Place kielbasa rounds on prepared sheet pan. Slice or chop desired vegetables into bite sized pieces. Place on sheet pan with the kielbasa.
- Drizzle olive oil over the kielbasa and veggies. Sprinkle with seasonings, to taste. Toss to evenly coat and spread to one layer over sheet pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking.