Have you tried the Grey Stuff? It’s delicious! Here is a recipe for the Grey Stuff from Beauty and the Beast for your Disney princess party.
For my little sister’s bridal shower, we hosted a Disney Princess themed party. Every dish on the menu was themed after a Disney movie. My favorite was The Grey Stuff from Beauty and the Beast.
This is a very easy recipe that creates a beautiful presentation for the table. A simple mixture of pudding, Oreo cookies and whipped cream is elegantly topped with edible pearls (easy to find at any grocery store).
I piped the pudding into dessert liners I bought from either Michael’s or Party City. Guests could just pick one from the cupcake tower and set it on their plate.
Click here to read about the Disney Princess bridal shower, including photos of the entire menu. It was a really cute party!
The Grey Stuff from Beauty and the Beast
- 1 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 15 Oreo cookies regular, not Double Stuff
- 1 8 oz. tub whipped cream
- 3 tbsp instant chocolate pudding mix
- edible pearls
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vanilla pudding mix and the milk. Set in the fridge for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Use a food processor or blender to crush the Oreo cookies into fine pieces. Alternatively, if you do not want to use a blender, smash the Oreo cookies in a large zipper bag.
- Remove vanilla pudding from the fridge and stir in the crushed Oreo cookies. Fold in the whipped cream and then stir in the chocolate pudding powder mix. The result should be a grey pudding.
- Place bowl back in the fridge and allow the grey stuff to chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, place pudding in a piping bag or gallon plastic zipper bag and pipe into individual dessert cups. Sprinkle with edible pearls.