Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
This Seven Layer Dip is EASY and a QUICK appetizer for any party year-round. A Mexican dip with layers of refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, black olives, tomatoes and cheddar cheese. Serve with scoop chips, crackers or veggies.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 20 servings
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (1 oz.) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans
- 1 (16 oz.) container ready-made guacamole
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 4 Roma tomatoes , seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 2 green onions , chopped
In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and taco seasoning; set aside.
In the bottom of a 9x13-inch dish or a large serving platter, evenly spread the refried beans. Top with an even layer of the sour cream mixture then spread the guacamole over top. Sprinkle with the cheese and top with the tomatoes, black olives and green onions.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. Serve with tortilla chips, scoop chips, crackers or veggies.