Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
Stove-top chocolate peanut butter cookies that are no-bake and ready in a flash!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 3 dozen
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Old Fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats (not instant)
In a large sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the salt, milk, sugar and cocoa. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat and let boil exactly 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir in the oats.
Working quickly, scoop tablespoon mounds onto wax paper. Allow to cool completely. Store, covered, at room temperature for up to 5 days.