Chessmen Cookies Banana Pudding
A thick and creamy banana pudding topped with hearty and buttery cookies.
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 bags (7.25 oz. each) Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies
- 6 to 8 banana , cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (5 oz.) instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
Open both bags of Chessmen cookies. Using up any broken cookies first, line the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. You should use up about one bag's worth. Layer the bananas over top.
Next, make the whipped cream: In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream and sugar on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Be careful not to over-beat; set aside.
In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and pudding mix with an electric mixer until combined and smooth. In a separate bowl, beat the condensed milk and cream cheese together until creamy. Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Add the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Scrape into the baking dish and spread evenly over the bananas. Top with the remaining cookies. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.