Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Dip includes easy ingredients and easy steps. Pureed cauliflower baked into a cheesy, creamy buffalo dip. You'll be surprised when you can't stop dipping!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon salt , plus more to salt boiling water
- 1 head cauliflower , cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic , peeled and halved
- 8 ounces cream cheese , quartered
- 1 package (8 oz) shredded Mexican flavored cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper , more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup hot sauce , more or less to taste
- Vegetables , crackers, pretzels, chips (for dipping)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Boil the cauliflower florets in a large pot of salted boiling water until just fork tender, about 3-5 minutes; drain and transfer to the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Add the garlic to the bowl and pulse until combined. Add the cream cheese and process until somewhat smooth.
Add the cheese, cayenne pepper and hot sauce then process until smooth. Sprinkle in more cayenne pepper and hot sauce, to taste. Transfer to a baking dish (at least 1 1/2 quart sized). Sprinkle the top with more cayenne pepper for garnish, if desired.
Bake for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve hot, warm or at room temperature with the vegetables, crackers, pretzels and/or chips.