Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
Everyone needs a Classic Egg Salad Sandwich recipe like this! This egg salad is a weekly staple in our home and one of our favorite lunches!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 6 hard-boiled eggs , peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 medium celery rib , chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper , to taste
I like to eat my egg salad sandwich plain, but you can certainly serve it with a slice of tomato and lettuce.
Source: The New Best Recipe