Homemade S'mores Pop Tarts
Homemade S'mores Pop Tarts hold even better taste than your favorite store-bought S'mores Pop Tarts. Our kids love these and they are easy to make with pre-made refrigerated pie crusts!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts thawed according to package directions
- 1 cup marshmallow creme more or less, to taste
- 3 full size Hershey chocolate bars
- 1 tub marshmallow frosting (or chocolate, vanilla, to taste)
- 6 graham crackers loosely crushed
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Roll each pie crust into a square, about 10- x 10-inches. Slice in half lengthwise, then into thirds to make 6 rectangles out of each pie crust (a total of 12 pieces).
Spread a tablespoon or two of marshmallow creme on all pie crust rectangles, making sure to leave at least half an inch border. Top half of the pie crusts with half of a Hershey bar.
Place the other half of rectangles over top the chocolate bar halves and pinch the border shut with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake.
Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes. Spread frosting over top (or pipe) and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.