This easy creamy Grape Salad is a copycat recipe of Chicken Salad Chick's Grape Salad side dish. Green and red grapes are mixed into a sweet cream cheese icing and topped with brown sugar and pecans. This is the BEST Grape Salad and an easy potluck recipe that feeds a lot of people!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 10 to 12 servings
- 12 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 lb red seedless grapes washed and dried
- 2 lb green seedless grapes washed and dried
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans finely chopped
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in the sour cream and vanilla and beat again until light and creamy.
Fold the grapes into the bowl of cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Right before serving, top with sprinkled brown sugar and pecans.