Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad
This Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad is a twist on the traditional Lebanese Tabbouleh with cauliflower replacing the wheat. There are less herbs and more fillings like tomatoes and cucumbers in this Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad recipe, but the spices of our favorite Middle Eastern dish remain!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups cauliflower pearls (or grated cauliflower)
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 3 green onions chopped thin
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley washed and dried, finely chopped
- 1/2 ounce mint leaves washed and dried, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons good extra virgin olive oil
Place the cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, garlic, parsley and mint in a large bowl.
Season with the cinnamon, allspice, salt and pepper. Drizzle with the lemon juice and olive oil.
Toss until evenly coated. Adjust seasonings to your taste. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.