This fizzy, kid-friendly, non-alcoholic Halloween punch is simply made of fruit juice, soda, and orange sherbet. Ready in just minutes!
You do not need a magic wand or eerie potion to make this delicious Halloween drink for your trick-or-treaters. You just need 4 ingredients and a few minutes to whip up this festive drink! Guests will flock around the punch bowl, so it is a good thing there is plenty enough for a big crowd.
This punch is great for any Halloween celebration or even when watching a Halloween movie with your family! Serve it with other goodies like Spider Oreos and Halloween M&M Cookie Bars and you got yourself a party that even the loneliest ghoul won’t be able to resist!
Why We Love Orange Sherbet Punch
- It is packed with sweet and citrusy flavors and is quite eye-catching with its bright color and the frothy floating sherbet scoops!
- It will only take you 5 minutes to put this non-alcoholic punch together!
- It is easy to customize by using different fruit juices, soda, and sherbet flavors. This recipe uses orange for Halloween parties, but you can use rainbow sherbet or lime sherbet and other fruits to fit your theme.
This party mocktail uses simple, budget-friendly ingredients that you can easily find and grab. Each ingredient is yummy as they are, but when you mix them all in a punch bowl, you’ll create a fun Halloween party punch!
- Pineapple juice -- Adds a refreshing tart and sweetness to the drink.
- Frozen orange juice -- I like using a tub of frozen juice concentrate instead of adding ice cubes to the punch. Ice tends to water down the taste and make it less colorful and flavorful.
- Orange soda -- This carbonated beverage gives the punch a festive fizz and color! Use any brand you like.
- Orange sherbet -- I love how the scoops form foamy edges as they float creating a potion-like effect! Once it melts, it will give the drink a creamier texture that is absolutely addicting!
This is the most fuss-free of all Halloween punch recipes. You can make this drink in just a few minutes and easily refill it when needed.
- Pour the pineapple juice into a large punch bowl or large pitcher.
- Add the frozen orange juice. Mix until thawed.
- Stir in the orange soda.
- Scoop mounds of sherbet into the punch and serve!
- You can make a coconut lime version which gives a clear mixture that you can add food color to! Use Coconut and lime juice, lemon-lime soda or ginger ale, and your choice of sherbet! A few drops of green food coloring will instantly turn it into an eerie, eye-catching witch's brew!
- Add chopped fruits like apples, oranges, raspberries, and lemon! Freeze first then add to the punch to help keep it cold.
- Bring a touch of creepy by decorating the punch with jiggly gummy worms! Or serve in a large cauldron with a ladle.
- You can easily turn this into an adult-only cocktail and garnish each cup with a sugared rim and an orange slice.
- Use dry ice to create a smoke around the punch bowl!
- I always buy the 2 liter of orange soda but don’t necessarily use all of it. Reserve some of it to add later when the drink fizzes out.
- Measurements will vary depending on the size of your punch bowl.
- Get your kids involved by having them draw jack ‘o lantern faces using black markers on clear cups. Or, if you're going with a green color punch, draw Frankenstein's face or witches!
- Once the sherbet fully melts, it can make the drink extra sweet and creamy, so it is best to have extra soda to keep the punch from becoming flat.
Make ahead and Storing
You can make this Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch ahead of time but make sure to add scoop sherbet right before serving. Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a day or two. Just mix with more soda to pep up the carbonation before serving it again.
Eat It, Rate It, Share It!
Made it and liked it? Leave a star rating, take a photo and tag me on social media @seededtable so I can share it!
Halloween Punch (Non Alcoholic)
- 46 oz. can pineapple juice , chilled
- 12 oz tub frozen orange juice
- 1 liter orange soda , chilled (half of a 2 liter, more to taste)
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, mix the pineapple juice with the frozen orange juice until thawed.
- Stir in the soda, then scoop mounds of sherbet into the punch. Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in the fridge and mix with more soda to pep up the carbonation.
- I always but a 2 liter of the orange soda but don’t necessarily use all of it.
- Measurements may vary depending on the size of your punch bowl.
- Scoop sherbet right before serving.
- Draw jack ‘o lantern faces on clear cups for a fun craft with kids.
- Use any brand orange soda.
- Can use this orange sherbet punch for any party, not just Halloween.
- Nutrition information is an estimate only.