A kid-friendly party snack with a few simple layers of your favorites, including ranch dip made with Hidden Valley's newest dry mix specially formulated to mix with Greek yogurt.
With the 4th of July holiday coming up, you might be searching for a few appetizers and dips for a party you're hosting or one you're attending. I know many of you are looking for something easy and convenient. This is it, folks!
There really is no special formulated recipe for this. You can use homemade guacamole and salsa, or store-bought. For the quickest and most convenient option, I used store-bought for both of these layers. And the ranch layer is just two ingredients - Greek yogurt and dry ranch mix.
To lighten up this dip, for the ranch layer I used nonfat Greek yogurt blended with Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix. When using nonfat Greek yogurt there is 98% less fat and 67% fewer calories than with traditional sour cream mixed with Dry Hidden Valley Dip Original Ranch Mix! We're also adding in 3 times more protein!
I like to create individual servings in separate clear cups so everyone can ensure they have all three layers. Plus it just looks pretty, doesn't it? Serve this with sliced vegetables, chips, or the new rolled tortilla chips you see pictured. They're really good and kids LOVE them!
Layered Fiesta Dip with Greek Yogurt Ranch
- 1 ½ cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package (.74 oz.) Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- Guacamole (homemade or store-bought)
- Salsa (homemade or store-bought)
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Sliced veggies or chips , for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the Greek yogurt with the Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dips Mix. Stir until fully combined.
- In individual clear cups, layer the guacamole, Greek yogurt ranch, then salsa. Top each with shredded cheese (optional). Serve immediately or store in fridge until ready to serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley - Greek. The opinions and text are all mine.