An easy Pineapple Mango Salsa recipe you can dip your chips into or use in various dishes like Pineapple Mango Pizza! This fresh homemade pineapple salsa comes together quickly and is full of wonderful flavors!
I really couldn’t wait any longer to share this Pineapple Mango Salsa recipe with you, and soon another recipe where I used this salsa again. I made this pineapple salsa for the first time last month and wish I had been making it all summer!
You can use this Pineapple Mango Salsa in many dishes, or just on it’s own with some tortilla chips! Throw it on some pizza, in a quesadilla, or a salad!
Pineapple Mango Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 diced mango
- ½ of one red bell pepper finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion finely diced
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- Juice of one lime
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until flavors are blended (about 30 minutes). Serve with tortilla chips or use in favorite recipe.