Fresh strawberry puree is mixed into cream cheese and powdered sugar for this dreamy creamy fruit dip.
We love to travel, which is why I have a Travel section here on this blog. The other day, I spent way too much time pinning ideas for kid-friendly travel spots... mainly hotels and resorts. There are some VERY cool places out there! My favorite so far is this treehouse resort in Oregon. Um, I know Judah (and Ben) would LOVE this.
Have you been to one of the Great Wolf Lodge resorts? My parents and sisters have gone to the one in Traverse City, MI, without me. Booooo! That's what I get for moving away from home for college in Nashville. I haven't lived next to my family, in Michigan, for over 13 years! So weird. Lately, it's made me a bit sad to think about it. I am confident that God has moved us to where we need to be for a reason... HIS purpose, HIS plan. But, sheesh, it's hard to accept that sometimes when you're missing family!
All of that aside, I am very grateful that we have the means to travel to see our families. Right now, I'm trying to figure out a way to visit Michigan this summer so I can meet my new baby niece. Plus, summer agriculture in Michigan is wonderful!! I would love to take my boys strawberry picking!
Speaking of strawberries (see what I did there?)... you must try my Strawberry Cream Fruit Dip! We're finally getting out of that cold wintery season of wanting hot, cheesy dips. Let's start soaking up some sunshine and fresh produce with a nice cold, refreshing fruit dip, shall we?
Strawberry Cream Fruit Dip
- 4 large whole strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place the strawberries in a blender and process until blended into a puree. Strain and push through a mesh strainer and into a small bowl to remove the seeds. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1 cup of the powdered sugar. With the mixer on low speed, slowly pour in the strawberry puree. Once all of the puree is added, add the remaining powdered sugar and mix until combined. Increase the mixer speed to medium-high and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately with fresh fruit, graham crackers or cookies. Store leftovers covered in the fridge.
Arryn Parker says
Love anything with Strawberries! I will make it with stevia instead to keep it sugar free for my diet.
This looks so easy and fun, I cant wait for strawberry season !!
Lily (A Rhubarb Rhapsody) says
What a luscious and versatile dip. I love how quick and easy it is to make too!
Sammi @Sammi Sunshine says
Strawberry flavored anything is a win in my book! And only 3 ingredients?! Double win! This is on the menu for my next family gathering(or maybe I'll just make it for myself). Hee hee 🙂
Peace & Sunshine,
Sammi at Sammi Sunshine- A Food Blog