Grape Mint Tomato Salad (Ally’s Kitchen Cookbook)
Cool down this summer with this refreshing tomato salad that is spruced up with grapes, red onions and mint! This is just one of many fabulous recipes from my dear friend's new cookbook, Ally's Kitchen: A Passport for Adventurous Palates.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time8 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes , sliced in half
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- zest and juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
Toss together the tomato, onion, grapes, mint, lemon zest and juice, and the olive oil in a medium-sized bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cool in the refrigerator for 1+ hours before serving.