Chocolate Cranberry Almond Energy Balls [No-Bake!]
Peanut butter, honey and oats are combined with power foods such as cranberries, almonds and flax seed to give you a tasty snack with a quick boost during your busy day.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 25 balls
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (regular or natural)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt until creamy. Stir in the oats, almonds, cranberries, chocolate chips, flax seed, and chia seeds.
Use a small cookie scoop to spoon bite-sized mounds onto a lined baking sheet, then form each mound into a ball by rolling between your hands. Place baking sheet in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 93kcal