Chicken Ranch Pizza
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 1 12-inch pizza
- 1 prepared (12-inch) pizza dough
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese*
- 1 cooked chicken breast , cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 slices bacon , cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1 tomato , seeded and diced small
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese*
- *Alternatively , use Sargento's Pizza Cheese
Place pizza stone in the lower third of the oven. Heat the oven and stone to 500 degrees for at least 30 minutes. Shape the pizza crust dough and transfer to a pizza peel or sheet of parchment paper dusted with semolina or cornmeal.
Evenly spread the ranch dressing over the pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border for the outer crust. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese, then layer the chicken, bacon, tomatoes and green onions. Top with the cheddar cheese.
Slide the pizza onto the hot stone. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Source: Pizza crust adapted from Annie's Eats
, Chicken Ranch Pizza
adapted from Sargento