UPDATE: The winner was chosen by Random.org. Congratulations to Lee, who said: “I plan on making hummus! And smoothies!” Thank you to everyone who entered. Lee, please check your email for instructions on claiming your prize. Another winner will be chosen if prize is unclaimed.
Happy Thursday before Thanksgiving, everyone! I can not tell you how excited I am to host this giveaway for you today. On Monday, we put up our Christmas tree and stockings because, as you are reading this, we are on the road and won’t be home again until two days after Thanksgiving. This way, we can walk into our house and have our Christmas decorations already up and ready to be in full swing for the holidays!
Waking up to our Christmas tree lights for the last three days has really put me in the mood for Christmas shopping! But, since I have no time or even money (hello, saving up for house down payment!) to do that right now, this giveaway is the next best thing. Consider this my Christmas present to you. My friends at Blendtec are sponsoring one very lucky Pennies reader to win a factory restored Total Blender Classic Wildside plus a brand new Twister Jar to go along with it! This is over a $500 value, people! Score!
This blender is seriously the real deal. It replaces many of your other kitchen appliances and does it all for you. It can make dips, ice cream, nut butters, smoothies, soups, etc. And, it all blends so evenly with an operating brain of its own, you don’t even understand how you got that perfect consistency! I know I would get pretty frustrated with my old blender, having to always stop it, scrape down the sides, shake it and whatever else in order to get it to blend just right. No longer do I need to do this now that I have a Blendtec!
And, you better believe I’ll be putting this to full time use once this new baby comes along and starts eating baby food.
Here are a few other recipes you can make in Blendtec blenders:
- To enter the giveaway, please leave a comment attached to this post telling me what you plan to make in your Blendtec blender. (If you are reading this through email, you must visit the blog to leave your comment.)
- One extra entry if you follow Pennies on a Platter (@penniesonaplatt) on Twitter. Leave a separate comment telling me you do.
- One extra entry if you follow Blendtec (@Blendtec) on Twitter. Leave a separate comment telling me you do.
- A total of two (2) extra entries allowed.
- Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
- Contest closes Saturday, November 17th at 10:00PM EST.
- Winner will be announced next week at the top of this post. Winner will also be notified by email. If a response is not received within 1 week of being notified, a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is sponsored by Blendtec. The blender is factory restored, just like the one I was provided, however, the jars are brand new.
Good luck, everyone!! If you do not see your comment(s) right away, be patient as it is a little more difficult to moderate the comments from my phone, as I’ll be doing while I’m on the roast. Although I’m traveling, rest assured I’m coming back tomorrow with a recipe.