Today I'm getting a little personal with you. In the last few months, and as I get older, I sometimes have these scary thoughts about a future without Ben if he were to unexpectedly die. Besides the fact that I would miss him like crazy, I also think, "If he died, how in the world would I survive without him?" I know it's a depressing way to think, but I'm confident many of you have had these same nightmares rolling around in your mind before, too. Some of you have sadly experienced it.
Ever since marrying Ben, I will admit I have become much more of a dependent person - on him. He fixes everything around the house, installs any techy stuff on my computer, and knows who to call if we need something repaired beyond his skills. I should learn how to do more of the things he does, but let's face it, I really don't have the time or energy.
Look how costly it all can be!
It scares me to think that one day I could find myself alone, having to figure out these things. We own our home and if anything breaks down, I have no idea how to fix any of it and don't really know who to call. We live away from family (like states away) and I know I wouldn't want to bug local friends all of the time - let's save their services for babysitting help! 😉
Recently I was introduced to TotalProtect Home Warranty. I was curious about it because of my recent morbid thoughts of being alone and dealing with appliance failures and other home repair needs alone. From what I can tell, TotalProtect seems to be a nice option for supplying maintenance and solutions when something in my home breaks down.
Here's what I've learned about TotalProtect Home Warranty:
What We Do
Total Protect provides reliable solutions to your home maintenance and repair needs through budget friendly plans and reliable, responsive service. Total Protect is the smart way to make home ownership easier.
How We Do It
The way we help you with your home is built on 3 key principles:
- Simple Plans That Provide Protection: We keep our communication easy to understand so you know what is covered, how to use us and what to expect when you need to request service or other home help.
- Reliable, Responsive Service: We are here to solve your problems as quickly as possible. We listen to what is important to you when you call us … you are not another number. We have a network of 40,000 qualified service professionals to keep your home running smoothly.
- Budget Friendly: We can help you avoid the large expenses that suddenly appear when things break. Total Protect plans help you budget for home maintenance more evenly throughout the year and pay only a small service charge when repairs are needed.
What Makes Total Protect Different
Reliability, that's what. We are committed to fixing your repair problem right the first time. You do not need the hassle of repeated costs for the same problem. We are so confident in the quality of the repair workmanship we provide you that:
- We guarantee the quality of our repair workmanship for 180 days (6 months!). That is 3 times as long as most other home warranty companies.
- We want to be there when you need us. So, we have built a network of 40,000 service technicians so that a qualified, prescreened service technician can be there when you need them.
TotalHome Protect is something I would look into signing up for to help me with my repairs. They offer affordable plans, such as a Kitchen plan (definitely up my alley!) that covers most kitchen appliances, or add in your laundry appliances for the entire appliance plan. Cover most appliances and systems in your home with the Complete plan and check out other options here or get a personalized quote.
I like the idea of being able to call one place for all of my needs. And, having the peace of mind that there's always someone to help - that's priceless to me.
Stay cool this summer and play the "Match & Win" game on the TotalProtect Facebook page where daily instant winners will receive $25 Restaurant.com gift cards. There are also monthly drawings of $180 in cold hard cash or a cool new appliance (refrigerator or freezer)! The more you play, the more entries you get for the monthly and grand prize drawings. Earn bonus entries when referring friends. Sweepstakes run until 7/31/2014. Good luck!!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Total Protect Month 3. The opinions and text are all mine.