Make Thanksgiving OREO Turkeys with this simple step-by-step using just FOUR ingredients! A fun Thanksgiving snack the kids can make!
We make these Thanksgiving turkey cookies every year, along with these easy Turkey cinnamon rolls. Super fast, very few ingredients, and a whole lot of fun with your kids!
Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
Simon and I made our first batch of these cute little turkeys years ago for his Thanksgiving party at school. I thought I'd share with y'all how to make these OREO turkey cookies in case you were looking for a quick Thanksgiving activity for your kids (that they can also eat!).
Ingredients and Instructions
Just a quick trip to the grocery store and you'll be ready to whip up these adorable treats. Make sure you buy the Double-Stuffed OREO cookies so that the candy corn fits right into the cream filling of the turkey's body. For the beak, cut out a small orange section of the candy corn. For convenience, I used a squeeze tube of white icing to glue the eyes and beaks.
There is really no prep time involved. That total time to make these is almost as fast as you can eat them!
Made these OREO Turkeys?
Leave a star rating and tag me on Instagram @seededtable so I can see. I love hearing from you!
- Double-Stuf'd OREO Cookies
- Candy Corn
- Candy Eyes (preferably the large Wilton size)
- Icing (for convenience, I buy the squeeze tube)
- Stick five candy corn pieces into each cookie for the feathers. (The thinner side of the candy corn should stick into the cream filling.)
- Dot icing onto top of cookies to use as "glue" for the eyes and beak. (Break the orange part off on the candy corn pieces to use for beaks.)
- Nutrition information is a rough estimate only and will vary.