This super easy cheesy bacon ranch "Crack" Dip combines simple ingredients for an irresistible dip! This 5-minute Crack Dip recipe is great with crackers, pretzels, veggies, chips, etc. Everyone needs this dip recipe in their collection, if it's not already there.
I love a having a good amount of easy dip recipes to go to when either hosting a party or attending one. Providing a dip recipe that everyone devours is such a good feeling. You know it's good when party guests huddle around the dip platter during their conversations. This is the dip that does that.
I'm sure you've heard of "Crack Dip" and there are many variations out there. My favorite is this cheesy bacon ranch version that is served cold. We love it with pretzels or spread on crackers, but you can even dip in some veggies, chips, or whatever you want really!
Throw it together within minutes then let it chill for at least 2 hours in your fridge. It's a perfect recipe to quickly put together the night before.
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 oz packet dry ranch mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon (I use Real Bacon Pieces for convenience)
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and ranch until smooth.
- Mix in the rest of ingredients and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers, pretzels, veggies or chips.