These glazed carrots are roasted in the oven covered with delicious honey mustard. An easy side dish for any meal!
Roasted vegetables are my favorite! When you add a glaze like these honey mustard glazed carrots, they're even better. And when they are THIS EASY, well you just can't beat it.
📋 Grocery List
You can use any fresh carrots for this recipe, but I like to slice up baby carrots so they're more bite-sized.
Gather these ingredients:
- Baby carrots (1 lb)
- Honey mustard (2 tablespoons)
- Unsalted butter (2 tablespoons)
- Chili powder (optional)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
I like to add a teaspoon or two of chili powder for added spice. You can also grab some fresh parsley for garnish, although not required.
👩🏽🍳 How to Roast Glazed Carrots
This recipe is extremely simple and easily adapted to your tastes. Follow these steps:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until desired doneness.
I like to toss the carrots halfway through the roasting time, but it's not absolutely necessary so don't worry if you forget!
Click here for full recipe ingredients and instructions.
🥕 Glazed Carrots for the Holidays
Save this recipe for Thanksgiving carrots and Christmas, then again for Easter! It's not only a go-to holiday recipe, but also perfect for weekly meal planning.
You can make these a day ahead and reheat in the microwave the day of your large gathering if you need to free up your oven.
🥦 More Vegetable Side Dishes
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Brussels Sprouts with Mango and Bacon
- Cheesy Potato and Vegetable Casserole
Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots
- 1 lb baby carrots , sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional, more or less to taste)
- salt and pepper , to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Salt and pepper, to taste. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, tossing halfway through baking time.
- Nutrition information is an estimate only.
- Stove top instructions: If your oven is not free, you can cook these in a skillet on the stove top. Boil carrots in water for 5 minutes, drain and add back to pan with rest of the ingredients. Cook 5 more minutes until desired doneness.