These glazed carrots are roasted in the oven covered with delicious honey mustard. An easy side dish for any meal!
Click here to PIN this glazed carrots recipe!
Roasted vegetables are my favorite! When you add a glaze like these honey mustard glazed carrots, they're even better. And when they are THIS EASY, well you just can't beat it.
If you like roasted veggies, try them with my balsamic chicken or kielbasa sheet pan recipes for easy weeknight dinner ideas! Follow me on Instagram for more meal planning recipes.
📋 Grocery List
You can use any fresh carrots for this recipe, but I like to slice up baby carrots so they're more bite-sized.
Gather these ingredients:
- Baby carrots (1 lb)
- Honey mustard (2 tablespoons)
- Unsalted butter (2 tablespoons)
- Chili powder (optional)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
I like to add a teaspoon or two of chili powder for added spice. You can also grab some fresh parsley for garnish, although not required.
👩🏽🍳 How to Roast Glazed Carrots
This recipe is extremely simple and easily adapted to your tastes. Follow these steps:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until desired doneness.
I like to toss the carrots halfway through the roasting time, but it's not absolutely necessary so don't worry if you forget!
Click here for full recipe ingredients and instructions.
🥕 Glazed Carrots for the Holidays
Save this recipe for Thanksgiving carrots and Christmas, then again for Easter! It's not only a go-to holiday recipe, but also perfect for weekly meal planning.
You can make these a day ahead and reheat in the microwave the day of your large gathering if you need to free up your oven.
🥦 More Vegetable Side Dishes
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Brussels Sprouts with Mango and Bacon
- Cheesy Potato and Vegetable Casserole
PRINT this recipe or PIN it to save for later. Made this recipe? Leave a star rating and tag me on Instagram @seededtable so I can see. I love hearing from you!
Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots
- 1 lb baby carrots , sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional, more or less to taste)
- salt and pepper , to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Salt and pepper, to taste. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, tossing halfway through baking time.
- Nutrition information is an estimate only.
- Stove top instructions: If your oven is not free, you can cook these in a skillet on the stove top. Boil carrots in water for 5 minutes, drain and add back to pan with rest of the ingredients. Cook 5 more minutes until desired doneness.
Leave a Reply